Friday, March 7, 2008

...A few more pictures from the 3-Day.....
Shannon & Julie reload....
Seriously. We had a pit stop 2.7 miles into the first day....
Waiting for the walk to begin....
The WALKER STALKERS!!! Thanks ladies!
That crazy dining crew....
Coincidence?
Seven miles down and still smiling!
I totally forgot!!! One of the items on my scavenger hunt was "SOMEONE TALKING ON THEIR CELL PHONE".....becuase you werent allowed to (while walking). Team "Breast of Friends" (below) were spotted on their cell phones - the crowd had dispersed a little bit and they thought they were in the clear - NOT SO FAST!! I told them I needed their pic for the scavenger hunt and promised I wouldnt turn them in. Thanks ladies!
Big. Ass. Tent.
The LaCroix tent - just a bunch of foot massagers!!! YES!!!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Ill be at the Making Strides 5K in Dayton Saturday and I think the Oktoberfest at Carrol Sat night...see you there!!!

No comments: